terça-feira, 19 de março de 2013

Expose

It has been easy smile with teary eyes. Laugh out loud and cry in silent. It has been easy fall in love with every little new thing and love stronger all the past old ones. It has been easy appreciate the new paths and opportunities and be thankfully for the those that I've been before. It has been easy celebrate new essential people that I just met and love even more those who have been by my side throughout my life. Easy to be scared with the daily challenges and realize how I am still so green. Get hurt with so little and be happy with the most simple acts.
My eyes become wider everyday. my faith, stronger. My life has more meaning. It is not been so easy. But I'm glad.

Um comentário:

  1. Cada dia um novo aprendizado... realizações de sonhos...

    Você merece tudo isso!!

    Se cuida!!

    Boa semana!!

    Bjooos Bah.

    http://ironicamenteinusitado.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderExcluir